
This weekend we threw a suprise party for Keith and Carol for the 50th birthdays. Friday was actually Keith's birthday, but Carol's isn't until December so she was needless to say shocked. We had about 50 people here to celebrate with them. It was wonderful and so much fun. They deserve a great day like that.
At some point I am going to slow down and start being pregnant. I didn't quite have time for that this weekend. Things are feeling a lot different now. I am going back to the doctor tomorrow for a check up so I may have a better idea of when she will be here. Ella has to stay put until Sunday so that Momma and Rick will be in the country. :)
At some point I am going to slow down and start being pregnant. I didn't quite have time for that this weekend. Things are feeling a lot different now. I am going back to the doctor tomorrow for a check up so I may have a better idea of when she will be here. Ella has to stay put until Sunday so that Momma and Rick will be in the country. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment