A few of our favorite things

For Christmas Chad's dad gave Ella a teddy bear that he made that has a star inside that he made a wish on. We put it in her bed and didn't really think she would notice. The other morning she discovered Mr. Bear and LOVED him. We have never seen her smile like this before.







The other thing that this child loves is her changing table! I can not figure out what the attraction is, but when I put her on it she is so happy. She can lay there and play for 10 or 15 minutes and entertain herself. She moves her head back and forth and stares at the ceiling. She reminds me of Stevie Wonder. I have tried looking up from her point of view to see what she likes and all I can see is a big brown shelf. I don't get it, but hey it works!




No comments: