2 months



Miss Ella is now 2 months old. We went to the doctor today for her two month well check-up (it's the one with all of the shots yikes!) She did very well with her shots. It was much better than when they took her blood at 2 weeks. I thought Mimi and I were both going to start crying with her at that appointment. She now weighs 11 lbs and is 22 1/2 in. long. Her height and weight are in the 50 percentile. Her head is still big and actually getting bigger it is now in the 80 percentile. She is so much fun now. She smiles and bats her eyes when she sees us. I am not sure how we got such a great baby. Here are some recent pictures.
Ella was so excited to see her Daddy that she wouldn't drink her bottle!






Dancing with Daddy. Their best dance is the Soldia Boy. Yep she can crank that!

Her Valentimes outfit!

1 comment:

Rachel Maples said...

love the red shoes! She getting so big, can't wait to see her this week. I just can't get over how much bigger at 2 months she looks than D I need to pull D's 2 month pic and do a side by side comparison....