5 Months!!





Hello friends! Sorry it took me so long to post. I PROMISE I will get better. Well it is a week later and Ella LOVES her food. The odd look between bites has now been replaced with a smile and a wide open mouth! I haven't taken Ella to the doctor yet so I don't have any new stats, but she is very busy these days. She flips back and forth from her back to her stomach all day and gives her self tummy time a lot. When I used to give her tummy time she would scream at me. :) We have come a long way. She also holds her bottle and would like to hold her own spoon. She thinks she doesn't need me anymore. Here are some fun pictures of our chicky


More 1st feeding pics... I know I changed her bib.. I wanted it to you look cute in the pics



The after picture




Look at the little dress Brooke got for Ella in India



She gives big kisses now.... well it is really more like she is trying to eat my face





No comments: