


Ella's aunt Lindsey got married last weekend and Ella got to her flower girl! I think she may have been the youngest flower girl ever. She was supposed to walk down the aisle with Chad and I but she wasn't able to walk yet, so her Daddy carried her. She did a great job! She didn't scream MOMMY like she did at the rehearsal and she waved to the crowd as we walked down the aisle.

When I was pregnant Lindsey and her girlfriends would go out and hear the song "Umbrella" by Rihanna that sings "Ella, Ella, Ella ay ay ay" and they would always call me in the middle of the night and sing to my belly. So for the first time Lindsey and Ella got to dance together to their song. It was sooo cute! All of the bridesmaids and a lot of the groomsmen all sang to Ella. She loved it. She knows this song and knows that it is HER song. :) I can't wait to see the video.
nu=3254)7(7)238)WSNRCG=3233;458;2+79nu0mrj.jpg)

Lindsey's wedding was absolutely beautiful and we had so much fun!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment