Such a big girl!!!


It has been a while since I have posted and Ella is growing sooo fast! She amazes me everyday. She talks non-stop... even at church. :) She says about 60-70 words now and is learning new ones everyday. She also pretend plays a lot. Her new favorite thing is to "cook" me water. I think it is hilarious that she cooks water. She says "hungy?... then stirs her bowl "wa-wa....mmmm yummy".
It is pretty cute she cooks for the dogs too. It confuses them though. They can't figure out why she keeps giving them empty bowls. :)

Her new obsession is the Veggie Tales. She LOVES the veggies or "deggies" as she calls them. It is so funny she freaks out when she hears them or sees their pictures. She even knows their names and their voices. In the car she knows when "Bob" is singing. She has also started singing along with the songs. You should see her at the Christian bookstore, it is like Deggie heaven.

She is too much fun right now! She just loves to play and be around other kids. I have been taking her to play groups at the church and we enrolled her in a mother's day out program at our church for the fall. She gets so excited when we walk up to the church. I think she is going to like going to school.

No comments: