Aunt Zee Zee and Nana threw a Sprinkle (little shower) for Olivia this weekend. It was so much fun. We played lots of games and just had time to hang out together. It was fun to spend sometime thinking about Livi and what she will be like. I can't wait to meet her. My favorite part was a game that we played. Lindsey asked Chad several different questions about what he thinks Olivia will look like, what kind of mother I am, and what he is most looking forward to with Livi. His answers were amazing. He said the sweetest things about his 3 girls. :) He is such a great daddy and husband.
The amazing cake that Jill made for Livi
The Big Sister!!!
Also, Lindsey and Carol made a prayer journal for Livi. They wrote prayers for her for each stage of her life and scrapped booked them. I have never seen a gift like that and I was truly touched. Prayer is a very important part of my life. It was such a thoughtful gift and Livi will be able to read their prayers for years. :)
We also got her baby bedding from Chad's parents and Chad set up her bedroom for me yesterday. It is sooo cute! I just love it. Now I am ready for her to be here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment