

I took Livi to her 2 week dr. visit today. We went to a new dr. office, I was tired of Ella getting sick every time I took her in for a well visit. I LOVED our new office. They have a completely different waiting room and offices for well children and sick children. The Dr. said that Livi looks great! She is 20 1/2 inches long, which is an 1 1/2 longer than when she was born and she weighs 8 lbs. 2 oz. She is in the 50% for her height, weight and head. I guess she is not going to have a big head like her sissy. :) They took her blood which was extremely traumatic for Ella when she was 2 weeks old. Livi on the other hand barely cried at all and it only took about 15 seconds, it was great. I have to admit I was a bit afraid of this after the horrible experience with Ella. Our little Livi is doing great. She sleeps very well at night and eats great. I couldn't be happier!!

No comments:
Post a Comment