Olivia is fourth months old now and has changed so much! She grew up so much this week. She is now laughing and smiling constantly. We went to visit my mom last week for a few days and she had so much fun. I think she managed to wrap her Grandad around her little finger :) While we were there she rolled over for the first time from her back to her stomach AND she laughed for the first time. Now we have heard little sweet giggles before, but this was the first uncontrollable big belly laugh. I loved it! It was so sweet to hear her having so much fun. She was playing with my Nanny and Nanny was pretending to eat her. :) I video taped it, but I don't have the video. As soon as I get it I will post it. 
Livi is also at the age where she is ready to start playing with Ella. This makes Ella so happy. There is nothing she loves more than playing with her little sister! I love to watch them coo and giggle at one another. Ella drew a "picture" of Princess Livi today :) She loves her sis!

I took Olivia to the doctor yesterday and she got her four month shots. Her poor little body was not happy about this. She has had fever since yesterday. I don't remember Ella ever having reactions to her vaccines. Hopefully this won't happen often. Livi is growing so quickly. She is 12 pounds 14 oz, which puts her at about the 40th percentile for weight, she grew a little extra this month and is at the 70th percentile for height and her head is big, of course, at the 70th percentile also. For some reason my girls have big heads :)
I took Olivia to the doctor yesterday and she got her four month shots. Her poor little body was not happy about this. She has had fever since yesterday. I don't remember Ella ever having reactions to her vaccines. Hopefully this won't happen often. Livi is growing so quickly. She is 12 pounds 14 oz, which puts her at about the 40th percentile for weight, she grew a little extra this month and is at the 70th percentile for height and her head is big, of course, at the 70th percentile also. For some reason my girls have big heads :)
2 comments:
i am slightly in shock that my baby is 4 months and weighs 17.6 lbs...95th percentile!!! but livi definitely has sophia when it comes to length. sophia is only 23.5 inches.
good growing livi! You got to get big a strong so you can boss your sister and Dealey around, they won't know what hit them :o)
Post a Comment