Princess Potty


Ella told me the other day that she didn't want to wear her diaper. I said well if you don't want to wear it then you have to start using a potty. She got all excited and we talked about princess panties and princess potties. Before you know it she and I were at Target buying her all the gear necessarry for potty training. The minute we got home she sat down on the potty for the first time actually went!! I was shocked! I have never seen a child do that before. I was kind of dreading potty training, because of my past potty training experience with the kids I worked with. A couple of days later Ella was pottying everytime in her princess potty and wearing only underwear. I am still a bit in shock that this transition went so well. She still wears diapers at school, but I hoping we can end that soon. This little girl is growing up faster than we know!

No comments: