The girls had so much fun on Halloween! We went to a party at a neighbor's house. They rented a bounce house and invited the kids from the neighborhood. Then we went Trick or Treating around our little block. Ella LOVED it! She would march right up to each house and knock on the door. Then she would say Trick or Treat and try to walk into their house. After they gave her the candy she kept handing it back to each person saying "open it?" She didn't quite get the concept that the candy was for later. Finally I gave her a Blow Pop and that kept her entertained for the rest of the night. We we went to one house that had scary costumes and decorations. Ella is still a bit traumatized by that house. Everytime we drive by she says "House scary! It's okay it just a toy" She also enjoyed passing candy out to the kids who came by our house. She kept telling them "Happy halloween! Come in and play!"
Olivia was so freakin cute in her Lady Bug costume. I wish I could put it on her everyday!!! She also loved Halloween. She had such a great time riding in the wagon. I was worried about her not being able to hold herself up. Instead she rocked her body back and forth and tried to jump out of her wagon.
No comments:
Post a Comment