Sea World here we come!

For Livi's birthday Chad's parents gave us tickets to Sea  World. I have ALWAYS loved trips to San Antonio so I was very excited to take the girls to Sea  World for the first time. Of course a trip to Sea World would not be complete without my step sister Brittany, the Sea World expert.  So we went with Mimi,       D-Dad Taylor and Brittany. The girls were in love with Sea world of course, who wouldn't be? Our favorite part was feeding the dolphins.  Livi stuck her little hand out and said "mere dolphin, mere dolphin" (come here dolphin) and giggled when they came to her. They also loved watching Shamu jump through the air and splash the crowd. Both girls now know the sign language word for splash. :) My favorite part of the trip was taking the girls to La Fagota for the  first time. It was such a great part of my childhood and I still love to go there. The girls loved it too of course. Enchilidas are their absolute favorite food and they enjoyed playing near the fountains. I can't wait to go back next year.

No comments: