


Ella had her first bath today at our house. She was not crazy about the washing part but I think she was quite content afterwards. She loved being snuggled in a warm towel. I think Chad had more fun than anyone. He has looked forward to giving her a bath for so long. After her bath she layed on the couch and held daddy's hand. She loves her daddy already.

2 comments:
Wow, she's soooo adorable! I cant believe she is really here. I loved all of the pictues on Shutterfly and I am so happy you guys had all of your family there to support you. I love you guys and I cant wait to get my butt down to Austin!
Megan and Chad,
Ella is so precious and I can't wait to see her. I am so glad that everything went well and both you and the baby are healthy. You guys are going to have such a fun Christmas. Love ya'll!
Carrie
Post a Comment