Ella is 7 months old now!!! We have had a great month at home together! I love being a stay-at-home mom. I get to see all of the wonderful little first moments and she had quite a few this month. She is pulling up on some of the furniture now. She moves very slooowly up to a standing position. She really wants to be on her feet. She is also lunging forward and trying really hard to crawl. She can move her legs but still has a difficult time with that big head. It is typically on the ground when she crawls! :) She also started saying "da-da" not really to anyone in particular. She is growing so fast! I dont think it will be long before I say that she is crawling!!
Watch her face in this video! I was trying to film her crawling, but that didn't really happen. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment