I am so thankful for this time we have spent together!
Thank you Chad for being such a caring father..
Thank you for washing dishes and taking so much pride in your trees..
Thank you for making Ella smile everyday....
Thank you for driving an hour out of the way so I can eat enchilidas....
Thank you for working so hard everyday so that Ella and I can spend time together...
Thank you for driving me across the state to dance to "Crazy Eddie's Last Hurrah!"
Thank you for devoting your life to our God....
Thank you for loving me!
For our anniversary Chad planned a suprise vacation for us! We are going to Corpus to see Reckless Kelly and staying in a fancy suite on the beach! I can't wait! Now that rain just needs to go away so that we can have some sunshine.
Thank you Papa I love you!!!
Our 1st anniversary at Carmelo's downtown
2nd Anniversary in Puerto Vallarta with the best margarita ever!

Last year the day we found out we were having an Ella! :)

This year with our sweet baby girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment