So I know it has been a while since I posted. I am having camera issues so this child has no pictures from her 8th month of life. oops! Well she is 9 months old now. Wahoo! We went to the doctor yesterday she had to get two shots and her little finger pricked. She wasn't pleased by this, but did pretty well. I found out that she is still skinny, she is just barely 17 lbs now and is in the 20 percentile of weight. The doctor is not worried though. He said that she is steadily growing at her rate and that is okay. Her height is right on track she is in the 50th percentile and that head well, yeah you guessed it, it's big! She is still in the 75 percentile for her head. You would think with that big head she might weigh a little more, either that or fall over. :)
She has changed so much lately! She talks all the time, she says "dada, mama, hi, what's that, who's that" and something that sounds an awful lot like "oh sh*t". We aren't sure where she learned that but it sure wasn't from me. She might have her daddy to thank for that.
Her other favorite thing is to bark at the dogs. It is pretty cute she crawls over to the window and makes this reallly high pitched sound, which is exactly what my boy dog sounds like, he is not very manly. She also learned how to open the door and let the dogs in! I guess we need to start using the lock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment