Our little Livi is eight months old already...can you believe it? Whew this month she has had so many changes. She is now crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything she can find. Last week she pulled up on Ella's grocery cart and actually walked herself across the room! I was stunned. Doesn't this child know she is too little to be trying to walk? I told her to SIT DOWN! She sees Ella walking everywhere and she so badly wants to get up and walk with her. I have a feeling she will be an early walker, but I am hoping not. She is also just starting to cruise around the furniture. She will take two or three steps then sit down. The best part is the absolutely adorable smile that she has on her face when she starts to walk. She looks back at me like "Hey did you see that? I am so cool :)" 
She also learned a few new tricks. She can clap her hands, put her hands up for "so big" (although half the time it is just one hand) and wave "Hi!" She was very proud of herself when she learned to wave.
The one-handed "Soooo Big!"
She is still a skinny minny little thing. I guess my girls are just going to always be tiny. I just took her to the doctor and she only weighs 15 pounds and 15 ounces. I think she should be at about 18 or 19 pounds. She is happy though and loves to eat, so I am not worried. Speaking of eating, she also has three teeth coming in right now. Pretty soon I should be able to post a picture with a big toothy grin :)
I am just crazy about this little girl and love every minute that I get to spend with her!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment