Yippy Ki-A It's Ella's Birthday!


Can you believe it? Ella turned two years old this week! We celebrated by having a large and rather crowded :) cowgirl birthday party at our house. And I have to say that Ella may have been the cutest birthday girl EVER! All of our friends and family came and Ella just had a blast.

Livi was our little cow for the day! Isn't she precious?

Her little ruffley butt :)

Her new pony!
Playing in the "barn" with Uncle Andy
The cowgirl cake that Gammy and I made
Ella taking a bite out of the cake
The best part of the party... while Ella was opening presents she said to me "Mommy I need to potty and I said it's ok you have on a diaper" well apparently the diaper didn't hold and she peed on the floor. Aunt Lindsey took her upstairs to change her clothes
Then she brought her back down wearing LIVI's pants!! They were so tiny on her! Lindsey said "well I wondered why they wouldn't button" :) It was great!!






No comments: