11 Months and SOOO many new words!

Ms. Olivia is talking so much now! She repeats just about everything I say.. or at least the last word of the phrase anyway :) She doesn't talk as often as Ella did at this age, but she can say so many different things. Some of her words are: Mimi, Pop, ball, keys, car, baby, cake, Sissy, bed, down, more, bottle, passy (pap pap), Abby, play, Nana, Papa, Momma, Dada, Mom, Ella, fruit bar, there are so many that I am sure I forgot. She is so full of personality and fun right now. She runs just about everywhere she goes with this little bow-legged wiggle. It is pretty cute! She has also started giving kisses. She will run across the room, yell Ella, give her a kiss and run back in the other direction.
     Every Monday I go to Bible Study at the church and Livi stays in the nursery. We call it "Livi's class". She thinks she is going to school like her sister.  There is another little girl in her class named Abby who is two weeks older than Livi. She is Liv's first REAL friend. They play together and chase each other around the classroom. Her teachers said the other day that her favorite game to play is "let's see what I can climb on". There is an actual climbing toy with a slide in the classroom, but Livi chooses to avoid it and climb on everything else. :) She can't wait to be a real big girl and go to the preschool next year.

No comments: