11 Months and TALKIN'!

This month the little man is such talker. He has a few favorite words that he uses regularly like Mama, Dad, and Dog. Then there is his FAVORITE word! "Baba" or in adult language, bottle. He was not much of a bottle fan most of his life, but he has finally figured out that babas are not too bad. Now he uses this word ALL the time to mean just about anything. He says it with this high pitch tone at the end Ba (deep) Ba (All light and sweet). It is precious. He also says Ella a lot becuase he loves his sisters. At this point Ella means both Ella and Olivia. He asks for them when they are away and loves to run up and give them kisses.
He also has a new found love for dogs. We are dog sitting Tabitha's chuahua right now. He is in love with little Miss Lulu. Everytime he sees a dog he says repeatedly "Dog! Dog! Dog! Dog! Ruff! Ruff!" then he giggles at the dogs. At this point all little animals with four legs are dogs to Eli. We went on a golf cart ride with my dad last week and he saw baby deer and ducks for the first time. He was amazed by the ducks at first and of course called both animals "Dog! Dog!"
He just loves to learn new things right now and he seems to really listen to what I am saying when I talk. Yesterday our dog Harley ate some of Eli's food from the floor. I told him "Harley is eating your food", he looked at me with a very serious face. Then I said "It's okay you eat some of the dog food sometimes don't you" He gave me this very sheepish grin and laughed out loud! That little stinker knew exactly what I was saying. He is so much fun right now! I can't wait to see how reacts to his first birthday party!!!


No comments: