9 months and oh my sit down!
Well our little mover is now standing. I knew this guy would be an early walker because he never wanted to sit even when he was two months old he would stand up in our laps. I just never knew he would learn so quickly. Just before Eli turned 9 months he and I were in my room and he was intrigued by the fan plug. Yes I know you shouldn't let kids play with electrical outlets, but I just thought it was interesting watching his little mind work. So I pulled out the video camera to record him. Instead of playing with the outlet again he crawls over to a laundry basket stands up and begins to walk acroos the room!! What? You are tiny and have never even cruised the furniture little man. One thing I have learned about this kiddo is when he sets his mind to it he does it. Most babies crawl for a while then they cruise the furniture, then they hold hands with an adult and walk, then they get the courage to let go and walk alone. Nope Eli just figured out he could walk and started walking. He would stand up on the furniture then just let go and walk. It is kind of amazing. He doesn't even look like his little legs are strong enough to hold his body up. He is so proud of himself too! This is a whole new world. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment