4/7/07 Telling Ericca
Today we took Ericca to Campisi's to lunch to share the big news. We had just finished ordering when Chad's family friend Kendall called to congratulate us. I knew by the look on his face what the phone call was about. Then he handed the phone to me and said that she wanted to talk to me. I contemplated hanging it up, but I talked to her. The first thing she said was "how far a long are you?" I waited and waited then said "I am six weeks along". Ericca's jaw dropped! Her face was priceless. I couldn't even talk to Kendall I was laughing so hard. Once Ericca recovered she said "You're What?!!!" I hadn't intended on telling her that way but it was funny! She was also very excited. She told me that she needs 3 weeks and 1 day notice before any showers so that she can get off of work. :) I love Ericca she is so random. Afterwards we went shopping for maternity clothes then we drove to Georgetown to tell my dad and Jill. We gave them their cross that says "Gigi and Pop" and told them that they were going to be grandparents AGAIN! They were shocked! Daddy ran out to the car and got a little box with UT baby booties that he bought for us a while ago in hopes that we would get pregnant. He said that he kept them in his car thinking that one day we would tell that we were expecting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment