

I had the best week because I was able to spend it with my brother and his family. I think nearly everyone knows the story of Matt and Rachel and their roller coaster pregnancy, because it was such a big deal to me. Well Mr. D is here and he is wondeful! I have had so much fun laughing and just hanging out with the three of them. This weekend is the last time I get to see them until December. I haven't felt this close to Matt in so long and now they are leaving. Dealey has truly changed their lives and I am so happy for them. They deserved this type of overwhelming happiness. Thank you God for allowing Matt and Rachel to be parents.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOacbYze7_0
Watch this video it is fabulous!! Matt thinks Dealey's video should be on the Ellen show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOacbYze7_0
Watch this video it is fabulous!! Matt thinks Dealey's video should be on the Ellen show.
1 comment:
Thank you Meg for your sweeet sweet words, Matt and I love you guys so much....it's hard to live our family and if this wasn't such an amazing opportunity for Matt and ultimately our entire future we wouldn't leave right now. We are so excited for you guys, you too will be wonderful parents. I am excited too that we all get to do this together, the holidays are going to be so muh fun!
I can't wait for the post tomorrow to hear if we be welcoming another little boy or a little girl into our families!
Yeah for blogs! I'm so happy you decided to do this, it's awesome and your will be as interesting, because you and chad are interesting, it will be fun for us to be able to still share in your life even though we're far away. Be sure to post pictures of the room as you guys work on it, when you get your new bedding in and any other painting and decorating you do!
Love & Hugs
Post a Comment