It's an Olivia!!!!!


We went to the doctor today and were pleasantly surprised!!!! We are having another baby girl and could not be more thrilled! I am so excited that Ella will have a little sister who is only a year younger than her. I always wanted a sister. I am also quite relieved, because I know what to do with a baby girl and having a boy scared me a bit! :) I guess this just means we will have to have a boy later. Ms. Olivia is healthy and has two of everything. :) She weighs 12 oz. doesn't that sound tiny?
Today was an extra special day for me, because I hadn't really spent much time thinking about my pregnancy or my new baby because I have Ella and she makes me so happy. Now it all seems very real and I am realizing that I get to have two sweet little girls. If Ella makes me this happy how great will it be to have another one like her!!! :)

No comments: