

Ella is one year old! Can you believe it? I never thought it would fly by this fast. She is just amazing. This month EVERYTHING excites Ella. She is constantly saying "ooooooh" so all of her pictures this month have that little face. :) She just amazes me everyday. She is talking so much now. I want to write out all of her words... not that you guys really care it is more for me to document for later. Mommy, Daddy, bottle, all done, please, yes, no, more, night-night, bath, bread, play, Papa, pop-pop, puppy, bye-bye, baby, book, what's that? who's that?.... there might be a few more but this is good for now. She also asks questions and answers questions.
I spent so much time last year worrying about when her birthday would be and not wanting it to be near Christmas and that was silly. I realized this week that she gets to share her birthday with Jesus and how special is that. I think she has a great birthday and it has been so much fun for me this year to reminisce about last year. I just frantically put together the scrapbook for Ella's 1st year and it was so much fun to go back through her life step by step. I used all of these blogs in the scrapbook since they seem to catalog her life.
The big one year old question is... is she walking yet? Just in the past few days after hanging out with the D man she has started attempting to walk. She has no fear what so ever but she doesn't have great balance yet. She will walk 5 or 6 steps on her own before she falls or sits down. She can even bend down and pick up toys while she is walking, so I think it will only be a few more days before she takes off. Just a couple of days ago she wasn't walking at all. It amazes me how fast she changes.
She is such an amazing little person and I am so thankful for her everyday. This has been the absolute best year of our lives. Thank you all for being such an active part of Ella's first year. She has so many people that love her dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment