
nu=3243)+79%29336%29WSNRCG%3D3233%3B8+843489nu0mrj.jpg)

nu=3243)+79%29336%29WSNRCG%3D3233%3B8+8434+nu0mrj.jpg)

We celebrated Ella's first birthday this weekend. It was sooo much fun! We decided to have a "puppy" themed party, because she LOVES puppies. Every time we talked about the party before hand she would start barking like a dog. It was very cute! My step mom Jill (Ella's Gammy) offered to make her a birthday cake. I never knew that her cake would turn out this fabulous!!!! My dad and Jill worked for a solid week on her puppy cake, cupcakes and doggy bone cookies. They were perfect and it just made the party so special.



We had a great time! Most of our family and friends were there and it was so much fun. Ella was pretty cute when we opened her presents. At first she didn't really seem to get it, but then she saw that there were fun things inside those bags. She hugged and kissed just about every gift even the clothes! It was very sweet! After her party we went to Carrie's baby shower and Ella kept trying to open all of her presents too. I guess she gets it now! The best gift was a Cabbage Patch doll from Chad's aunt Donna. It is just like the one that I had when I was a little girl. Her name was Audrey and she was my favorite so I was very excited to see that Ella has one too.
She like the cards too, I think she thought they were books
She also loved her little Ella cake. At first she took tiny little dainty bites and then realized how yummy it was. My friend Jennifer asked Ella if she could have a bite and Ella told her no! :) She wasn't into sharing her special birthday cake.
This is when Chad pushed her hands in the cake
nu=3243)+79%29336%29WSNRCG%3D3233%3B8+847674nu0mrj.jpg)
Then she decided to eat it!
nu=3254)7(7)238)WSNRCG=3233;9;28;+86nu0mrj.jpg)
She changed her mind and shared with Jennifer
nu=3254)7(7)238)WSNRCG=3233;9;293767nu0mrj.jpg)
Auntie Laura and Mel
nu=3243)+79%29336%29WSNRCG%3D3233%3B8+844757nu0mrj.jpg)
I just LOVE this picture. Don't they look so stressed! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment