My sweet little girl just keeps growing and amazing me everyday. She is turning into much more of a big sister than a baby now. She talks CONSTANTLY! Even when we would like her to be quiet. She has started saying 3 to 4 word sentences recently and I hear new ones every day. "I'll be right back, I miss you Momma, I'll get it, I'll do it, I need my blanket, etc"
Yesterday she picked up something and put it in her mouth. There were some tortilla chips on the table from earlier and I asked her what was in her mouth. She said "cracker, chip" (she calls them crackers). I said "okay honey thanks for telling me. I trust you" then she opened her mouth and spit out a hair rubber band with a big smile on her face. That little stinker lied to me and I believed her! She is so much fun, so full of life and personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that story is hilarious... she'll like hearing that one when she gets older : )
Post a Comment