2 months



Our little sweet girl is 2 months old already. I can't believe that it has been two months. She is such a sweet baby. I thought Ella was good at this age, but Livi is an angel. She just eats, sits in her bouncy seat, then fusses so that I will put her to bed. She is great. I am so thankful for a sweet baby that does not require all of my attention. Before she was born I was so worried about hurting Ella and making her feel left out. She loves having a baby sister. Livi is starting to really like having Ella around. When she cries Ella will run over to her and talk to her and make her feel better. They are so cute together.


Ella was sitting in this chair first so she tried to sit on Livi's head! :)





My favorite thing is when she recognizes us and smiles. Her eyes just seem to twinkle! At this age it is still hard to catch that smile on camera, because the flash makes her blink and make funny faces, but believe me it is beautiful!






I took Livi to the dr. today she is 10 lbs 6 oz. I know I posted that 3 weeks ago, but that day she was weighed with her clothes on so she wasn't really that heavy. Now she is! She is 50th percentile for her height, weight, and head. The dr. thinks she looks very healthy. She had to get two shots today. I was a little worried because I had to bring Ella with me and I was afraid she would get scared when Livi cried. She started to cry a little bit too and said "Why dey do dat?" It was really cute!


Some old pics of Ella... what do you think? Do they look alike?



No comments: