Happy father's day to the best daddy ever!!! This is a poem that Ella wrote for her daddy....
Why I love you Daddy….
I love that you are never too tired to play
I love dancing to your beats,
I love snuggling with you before bed time,
I love that you pray with me every night
And when I get scared you sleep on the floor with me,
I love that you love my mommy
I love that our family is more important to you than anything in the world,
Most of all I love you because you are my daddy and no one can compare to you!
Kissing his sweet Livi Bug

Playing with Ella at the library
Why I love you Daddy….
I love that you are never too tired to play
I love dancing to your beats,
I love snuggling with you before bed time,
I love that you pray with me every night
And when I get scared you sleep on the floor with me,
I love that you love my mommy
I love that our family is more important to you than anything in the world,
Most of all I love you because you are my daddy and no one can compare to you!
Kissing his sweet Livi Bug

Playing with Ella at the library






No comments:
Post a Comment